Social Media Policy
Welcome to Guaranty Bank (SFC)! We take pride in being an active member of the Springfield community and feel that our social media platforms are an extension of this effort. We encourage you to use this page as both an informational resource and a positive place to interact.
Guaranty Bank will strive to:
- Correct inaccurate or misleading content in a diligent and timely manner. We will not delete posts unless the post violates bank policy. Any changes or additions will be clearly marked.
- Disclose any conflicts of interests
- Provide relevant and original material and appropriate cite/attribute material made available via other social media presences and websites.
- Use good judgement in posts and respond to comments in a timely and respectful manner.
- Respect the participant’s privacy in this medium
Comment and Posting Policy
We encourage users to engage and interact on our social media pages. We ask that conversations follow the guidelines and that participants treat each other with respect. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that do not adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please be respectful. Feel free to share your opinion and comments, but refrain from anything inflammatory, derogatory or unscrupulous.
- Please keep it clean. Guaranty Bank’s social media platforms are public, which means any content you post can be seen by anyone on our social media pages. Posts containing inappropriate language or photos will be untagged and/or deleted.
- Stay on topic. We ask that content by relevant to Guaranty Bank.
- No spam. Any comment, link or photo intended to promote a product, service or individual will be taken down immediately.
- Please do not post any personal information. Avoid sharing any confidential information like phone numbers, email addresses or account details that might compromise your security.
- While we encourage your involvement, please disclose your affiliation with Guaranty Bank and that what you post is your opinion and not necessarily the opinion of the Bank.
- Employees are allowed to associate themselves with the company when posting but they must clearly brand their online posts as personal and purely their own. The company should not be held liable for any repercussions the employees’ content may generate.
- Employees are allowed to associate themselves with the company in their profile, but they must be aware that in doing so, they are sharing the reputation of Guaranty Bank. Guaranty Bank will monitor social media affiliations and any content deemed inappropriate will be subject to disciplinary action.
- Content pertaining to sensitive company information (particularly those found within Guaranty Bank internal networks) should not be shared to the outside online community. Divulging information like the company’s design plans, internal operations and legal matters are prohibited.
- Proper copyright and reference laws should be observed by employees when posting online.
Guaranty Bank monitors social media pages and will do our best to respond in a timely manner. If you need immediate assistance, you may contact us at 417-882-8111 or stop by and see us at 2006 S. Glenstone Ave., Springfield, MO.
Please note that Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram are owned and operated by third parties and their privacy policies should be reviewed independently of Guaranty Bank's. Third party posts about or related to our Bank do not reflect the views of Guaranty Bank or its affiliates, and have not been reviewed. Guaranty Bank does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads that any social media platforms may place on our pages, or for the content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third party sites or other pages. Occasionally, we may provide links on social media from other unaffiliated third party websites that we may think are interesting to share. By providing these links, Guaranty Bank does not endorse or sponsor any of these products, services or content on the linked websites. We do not endorse or encourage clicking on links posted by other social media users, as these links may pose risks to your computer or direct you to inappropriate sites.